Neverwinter Forest Champagne and red wine
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
the timeline of everyone's disappearances and returns are getting jumbled in my brain again LOL

Dad hoped Miriam would be back sooner rather than later- and Caerus wished the same. He had no dispute with her; she'd always been welcoming to him when he tried to visit his little siblings (unlike Aibreann). Hearing that Asmoses would be staying with them caused Cae's brows to visibly furrow in childish annoyance. Immaturity and responsibility battled in his head. Dad wanted him to be the mature big kid now to help keep things relatively normal (as normal as things could possibly be), but Caerus wasn't sure how well he'd be able to control his temper if Asmoses started trouble.

The spotted boy gulped slightly, and his ruby gaze fell to his paws. um, okay. i'll try my best, dad. A glance back to his father with a sheepish grin that could only be inherited. His expression fell again, um, dad? b-but, It was awkward, trying to bring up his feelings like this. why do you keep saying dad's gonna go missing? you're making me all nervous and everything, He sighed. Before this conversation Cae had assumed Cupid was happily on his way home, now the idea was inserted into his brain that Dad might be missing. An uncomfortable pit formed in his stomach at that thought.
Messages In This Thread
Champagne and red wine - by Mal - August 04, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: Champagne and red wine - by Caerus - August 08, 2020, 04:22 AM
RE: Champagne and red wine - by Mal - August 09, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Champagne and red wine - by Caerus - August 27, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: Champagne and red wine - by Mal - August 30, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Champagne and red wine - by Caerus - September 23, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Champagne and red wine - by Mal - September 26, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Champagne and red wine - by Caerus - September 27, 2020, 03:37 AM
RE: Champagne and red wine - by Mal - September 28, 2020, 01:10 AM