Stone Circle I'll hang my head beside the willow tree
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
All Welcome 
Set after this thread. Just adding fuel to the fire of conflict between Easthollow and Ursus, no biggie, la dee daaaaa

Whimpering bitterly, Oryx limped her way back to the plains, head tilted to the side as the cavity of her right ear filled with blood. A scarlet trail followed her with every step as the blood flowed down the side of her face, past her shoulder and to her paw where she left droplets of blood with every step she took. Afraid she might attract unwanted attention in her state, she'd made a beeline for the pack's borders, and once she found herself safely at home, she called out for help. The sound of her own voice resonated inside her head, making her squint in pain; she knew that it was only because of the amount of blood that had pooled inside her ear cavity, but it was unpleasant nonetheless. 

The sliver beneath her right eye where the trespasser had bitten her on that day had re-opened, and wept saguine tears down her cheek toward her jawline. Along her jaw were puncture wounds from fangs, and beyond her brow little more than a ragged stump where her ear used to be, chewed down and torn away just above her temple. She knew it wasn't a lethal wound- but by god, head wounds could really bleed. Weakened from blood loss, she flopped to the ground, panting with soft, short breaths, hoping that someone might be able to come to her aid soon.
Messages In This Thread
I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Siarut - August 05, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 06, 2020, 11:51 AM