Stone Circle I'll hang my head beside the willow tree
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She heard a soft thump, and opened her eyes to see that the young one had unintentionally walked straight into the long, pale forelegs of his father who had appeared as though summoned by spirits. She heard him chastize his son, and Oryx felt bad- perhaps she shouldn't have asked him to do tasks for her, and perhaps Siarut was not comfortable with his children meeting the more distant members of the family yet...She felt a bit responsible for the child, and offered him an empathetic look as he obediently listened to his father. 

She sat up slightly, raising her head so that he could inspect the wounds. He might be able to see better if he didn't have to crouch in his own shadow. "The trespasser," She said. "The one...She smells like a pack," She said, though having had no experience with any other members of Ursus, she had no name to give in relation to the attack. "She ambushed me while I was out searching for herbs. She wants vengeance." Her jaw felt stiff and sore when she spoke, so she decided that might be something she'd have to rest. "Can you help me get to the stream...I can't hear out of this ear, it's full of blood..." She said.
Messages In This Thread
I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Siarut - August 05, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 06, 2020, 11:51 AM