Neverwinter Forest My heart lives inside others
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Limit Two 
Neverwinter Forest. It was a lovely place and she hadn't realised how badly she had missed the mainland. Trees...forests...mountains..so much more prey to choose from without having to roam so far from home. It was...comforting despite feeling out of place amongst Yuelong as of late. She hadn't told anyone of Orochi or what he had done, she'd lied to @Takara and blamed that wretch of a girl who in her mind was to blame for the missing limb on the dragon. For all she knew the songbird could know anyway but they'd not spoken on it...neither one of them seemed to want a conversation on the wild boy. Her health had soared back to peak thanka to her wife's relentless care but it seemed to have taken a toll on her in return...so Minori took over the mother duties and sought out @Miwa and @Naoyuki who seemed fond of roaming but she'd never let get too far away...she wouldn't let another one of her children escape her grasp. Calling out to them in a sing song voice as Takara tended to when inviting a game she said "Where are you hiding little Matsuyos? I will find you" and then to make it clear what she was intending she began to count slowly from one as she sniffed out all the scents amongst the dirt and trees and foilage to track them down. 
for the children but tagging for reference!
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
My heart lives inside others - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: My heart lives inside others - by Naoyuki - August 08, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: My heart lives inside others - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: My heart lives inside others - by Naoyuki - August 08, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My heart lives inside others - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: My heart lives inside others - by Naoyuki - August 08, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: My heart lives inside others - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: My heart lives inside others - by Naoyuki - August 08, 2020, 08:19 PM