Stavanger Bay i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
sorry this took so long ajdbdbdndkk

Her brother spoke of a woman who had assited him with information regarding one of their older sisters. How her brother was so easily capable of having back and forth conversations with English speaking wolves, the otter could not fathom at all. If Aimi was in such a situation, she wouldn't have a damn clue what to say or do. To the sea otter's relief Yunxu never followed the woman when she'd offer. The thought of search for Huā and perhaps the others made Aimi's heart restless, but they still had to heed caution when thinking about which locals could be trusted. 

"I am not sure who this woman is or if her words are truthful, but I trust your intuition nonetheless. Maybe next time you encounter her, I can accompany you to make sure nothing strange occurs." In her maw were cobwebs found forming on long-washed up driftwood hidden in the dunegrasses. It wasn't much (and had a bit of sand on it) but it was the only bunch she was able to find her; not surprisingly. "It's safe if the both of us camp out on these shores for a few days before we try searching inland. Risking any movement while you're in such a state will just cause more damage. Besides, maybe the rest of us will begin searching for us—" She was referring to Lifen and Taisun, of course. "—if the both of us are gone, there may be a high chance they'll show up, don't you think?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves - by Aimi - August 27, 2020, 08:17 PM