Stavanger Bay i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves
and the gulls gave me my singing voice
60 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
no worries! <3 sorry yunxu learned more stuff than i said in his last post but only...after i posted >> <<

yunxu smiles uncomfortably. "yes, of course." 

he knows even before he agrees that he won't be waiting for her. she'll be too concerned about his health to let him move anywhere in good time, so she won't be able to come. hopefully vallkyrie had been telling the truth, and she'll be willing to forgive him when he comes back with good news. as little as he trusts strangers, she hadn't...seemed deceptive. and she'd proven a competent hunter, though as far as trust went that likely meant nothing.

"lifen, perhaps. but can you imagine taisun willingly leaving home?" yunxu glances briefly down the beach and tilts his shoulder forth, offering space for her to place the cobwebs and hoping she's removed any spiders. "you know that of all of us, he was always the...most traditional." and that is saying something. yunxu considers himself a fairly staunch adherent to the traditional ways and culture, but taisun is...taisun.

"if he does come, we'll have to keep an eye on him. i doubt he'll get along with these foreigners any better than i am." if it ever came down to that. yunxu has a suspicion that if anyone even attempted to talk to him in english, he'd simply turn his nose up and leave. that's less of a risk to him than the alternative.

sequoia coast
english | mandarin
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was raised by the water, by the crippling waves - by Yunxu - August 30, 2020, 11:43 PM