Neverwinter Forest My Fifty-Mission Cap
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Joining 
@Mal @Simmik I CAN'T HALP IT. I would love to have him join NWF- if he makes the cut :D

As if his generally sombre attitude wasn't dreary enough, while left to his own devices, Mother Nature had seen fit to keep him soaked through to the bone for 90 days straight. Well, perhaps it hadn't been that long- but it certainly felt like it. The weather did not help to brighten his mood, and he found himself wandering in circles, despite his best attempts to simply drift. That was how he worked best, wasn't it? On his own, wandering, with no real destination in mind, never visiting the same place twice...

...Until he found himself doing exactly that. Perhaps it was because he wondered if he actually had a shot with one of the ladies who'd met him at the borders...Or perhaps it was because he honestly wanted to see what had become of Aibreann...Maybe he simply wanted to belong somewhere, and Neverwinter Forest was the only pack that hadn't chased him away within minutes of his introduction. Not a lot of packs were willing to put up with his sense of humour, and it was beginning to grate on his nerves. Surely, not every pack in the world was so intolerant...Right?

He'd managed to charm three pack members into a game of bobstones- and had left on what he believed were relatively good terms, and of his own volition. It was odd, to have such little drama accompany him, for once...So he fund his way back, in hopes of tempting fate once more, but this time, he decided he might chance being a little bit more...Behaved. And so, as respectfully as he could, he sat just beyond the borders as quiet as a sleeping cat, waiting for opportunity to strike once more.
Messages In This Thread
My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 11, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 18, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 19, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 19, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 20, 2020, 01:41 PM