Neverwinter Forest I’m not dealing with the real world anymore
29 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She was busy, trying very persistently to tackle Finín but so far only managing to jump and land near him with a yip and a snap of her teeth near his ear or shoulder or neck. Her real hope was to maybe get a rise out of him if she was annoying enough, which was why she hadn't actually jumped on him yet. If her first plan failed, then she might try to actually take him down, though. 

But when she heard dad outside, she froze mid jump and landed awkwardly on the ground. Her tail began to beat furiously against the ground and then she was springing up and sprinting. Daaa! she shouted excitedly as she bounded towards him. She had no interest in the meal that dangled from her dad's jaws. Nuala completely ignored it and instead, launched herself at his chest, her needle teeth clamping onto whatever skin or fur she found there unless he stopped her. If she reached her target, she would grab hold and dangle for a few seconds before falling to the ground. Of course, she would repeat the move again and again until she had his full attention.
Messages In This Thread
I’m not dealing with the real world anymore - by Mal - August 15, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: I’m not dealing with the real world anymore - by Nuala - August 18, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: I’m not dealing with the real world anymore - by Nuala - September 15, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: I’m not dealing with the real world anymore - by Mal - November 01, 2020, 12:39 AM