Whitefish River ambition
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
Okay, that gave her something and at her sister's reply, she smirked a bit. She didn't want to be serious about it much at all. Good because that sounds like way too much work right now for nothing really that great, for us, anyway.. she huffed and sighed, unless Spica had other illusions about it, which she was open to hearing about since she didn't actually know better. She had a lot of frustrations concerning stuff lately, maybe making her edgier about it all--but it boiled down to she didn't want to spend any energy on their mom... when she still so hurt about all that had happened in the last few moons, and still felt simply encouraged to just cope and ignore it when that didn't feel right so far, either.

Anyway, she was quick for the next change of topic and greeted it a little more openly. Yeah, I have.. she grumbled, having once felt guilty for these thoughts in some way. It was hard to ignore though when she was uneasy, and fresh over a venture to the Sunspire herself even that she had enjoyed the taste of. If not for seeing her twin, coming home left her feeling hollow. It isn't fair that he gets to go on his merry way, doing whatever! What makes him so special, anyway? she seethed at the mention of their brother, jealous that he got to get off free just because he was the sensible one, the smart one, the brother. Ugh!

Beyond that, living somewhere else? She had the same thoughts. I've wondered that too. Lots more lately...even if it feels weird, because yeah, I know if I did, no matter when--mom would find something to have a meltdown over about it, there she rolled her eyes, echoing the sentiment in this. I do really want to see more places, though. the twin returned with, exhaling another huff, feeling less remorse for these thoughts here and now than ever before.
Messages In This Thread
ambition - by Spica - August 17, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: ambition - by Syrma - August 18, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: ambition - by Spica - August 26, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: ambition - by Syrma - August 27, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: ambition - by Spica - August 27, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: ambition - by Syrma - September 02, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: ambition - by Spica - September 03, 2020, 08:47 AM
RE: ambition - by Syrma - September 03, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: ambition - by Spica - September 14, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: ambition - by Syrma - September 15, 2020, 12:53 AM
RE: ambition - by Spica - September 17, 2020, 03:05 AM