Wapun Meadow I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh,
77 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Today was just roll-your-eyes-at-everything-Vulture-says day. It’s not my fault nobody can handle this. They dramatically puffed out their chest to show off their totally amazing and definitely NOT disgusting body. No guy or gal was worthy enough to get their paws on the merchandise.

At least Condor could appreciate what life had to offer. Er, sort of. I could do without the mud and rain. But stealing shit? That’s where it’s at. They assumed they were all in agreement.

Ah, common sis, lighten up. I’m sure there’s a pack around here somewhere. They placed a paw on their shoulder before surveying the land. I mean, look at that view! Who wouldn’t want a flooded garden in their backyard? That’s some dumb shit only a wolf could love.
Messages In This Thread
I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Vulture - August 18, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 18, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Buzzard - August 18, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 18, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 19, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 22, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 30, 2020, 10:18 PM