Emberwood There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day
104 Posts
Ooc —
so sorry for the late response ive been trying to wrack my brain how I want to do the hunting in this thread LOL It was going to be small game but given the rain and what not catching a bunch of stuff probably isn't likely so maybe just a lone doe or they can single one out? Gonna start prioritizing this thread so it can be closed since its old

In all honesty, he did not expect her to join given her sass, but whatever he wasn't about to turn away her help. As she said, four eyes were better than two. The male turned his nose down once more, sniffing carefully at the fading scents in hopes of getting lucky. And lucky he was— Calhoun paused at one spot, lingering before taking a few steps forwards as he was more sure in his discovery. It was muddled with the rain and mud, but it was there, an underlying scent of deer.

Raising his skull, half-filled hoof prints could be seen in the distance. They had moved through the area somewhat recently, but enough time had passed for the prints to fill with water. There. He'd gesture should Aliana be busy doing her own tracking. If we move quickly we may be able to catch up to whatever herd came through this area. Hopefully they too would be watered down by the rain and mud. The worst scenario now would be slipping in a chase or being slowed by a waterlogged pelt but any easier prey were likely tucked away until the rain had passed.
#B22222 , pawprint, Calhoun's Playlist 5/5* 6/10*, * = incomplete threads

Cal has family members up for adoption including his half brother!
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day - by Calhoun - October 13, 2020, 02:04 PM