Emberwood There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day
104 Posts
Ooc —
can probably start to wrap this one up if that's cool with you?

The clicked like clockwork, each taking to a different role within the hunt as one was successfully singled out and separated from the herd. When Calhoun glanced back he could see the bear-like woman dance with the doe, they were on a timer now, one that was steadily counting downwards. The hunter put on the breaks, allowing the remainder of the herd to carry on while he slipped to a stop in the mud, and turned back towards his partner.

Alone this hunt might be over, but the doe was too focused on Aliana to focus on it's second pursuer. Calhoun wasted no time as he flung his body, teeth bared to snap and grab hold of the doe's hindquarters. It was a vulnerable spot, with the risk of a nasty kick, but if he used his weight to off-balance the prey then maybe Aliana could topple it before it had the chance to strike. Should the beast go down, all they needed to do was end its suffering.

It was all but part of the circle of life, something Calhoun had the High Elk to thank for. This meal was necessary, and as such, it shall not go wasted.
#B22222 , pawprint, Calhoun's Playlist 5/5* 6/10*, * = incomplete threads

Cal has family members up for adoption including his half brother!
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day - by Calhoun - December 09, 2020, 07:02 PM