Neverwinter Forest now i'll be honest i don't really understand
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
cam had mixed feelings about the rain. the plants were more vibrant than ever, their flowers blooming in brilliant hues. but the fauna of neverwinter seemed to be tucked away, sheltered from the deluge. he enjoyed watching the birds and squirrels, and their absence, along with the endless showers, had created a kind of malaise within the yearling that he struggled to overcome.

but as he caught sight of the girl, he felt a little lighter. here was something of interest—something beyond dripping leaves and stormy skies.

hallo, he called out to her, padding closer. she was wrapped in bad energy—he watched as she had kicked a stone—but wasn't everyone, these days? lack of sunshine wasn't good for anybody. want to find a place to get out of the rain?
Messages In This Thread
now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 24, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 11, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 12, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 17, 2020, 07:19 PM