Emberflame Ridge so i invited him in, just to reason with him
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"I see," she said with an understanding nod. His time here was temporary and Izumi couldn't help but wonder why. Though Cenric wouldn't stay long enough for her to figure it out since he was quick to be on his way.

"Goodbye, Cenric. We meet again one day..." Izu couldn't return his warm smile, but she instead returned his farewell and briefly bowed her pale cranium before getting up to leave. No way of telling who this man really was, but he seemed nice enough in the young crane's eyes.

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - August 25, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 20, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 23, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Cenric - September 30, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: so i invited him in, just to reason with him - by Izumi - October 01, 2020, 12:43 PM