Stavanger Bay Won't you come digest me?
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 
Setting: Mid-sunset, soft showers
Tagging: @Tadashi
Notes: Hopefully this place will do. I started the thread off for us so you can reply when you're ready <3

The veiw of the sunset was quite nice from this spot, despite Āzon not having a clue in hell where he was. He knew that his trail led him towards a beach — that much was obvious by the sands, structured rocks, and the red, stone sized insects with pinchers that fiddled across the sand side-ways — creepy ass insects they are. Though a beach usually meant the very end of a territory, and If Āzon traveled this far north only to end up near a dead end, that would mean the brute was going the wrong way....'sigh'.

Well, that didn't matter right now. The prince could worry about finding his way back later considering most of the land he traveled on was mapped out pretty well in his head.

Āzoniol layed sideways in the sands, yawning and brushing his tail against the white grains simply because it felt good against his skin; a nice change of scenery in contrast to looking at bark and leaves all day. Dull rain drops fell on his head and dripped down his cheeks while he stared off into the tinted sky and foamy shores. Nothing particular came to mind in that moment — just the sounds of his calmed, rhythmic breathing and waves crashing against the shores.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Won't you come digest me? - by Āzon - August 26, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Won't you come digest me? - by Tadashi - September 03, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Won't you come digest me? - by Āzon - September 11, 2020, 11:48 AM