Lone Star Mountain Talk to me, just one last time
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
*Casually changes obnoxious font*

A moment of silence came after she moved under his chin, followed by broken words she couldn't quite make out. Luna expected him to at least be angry with her for trying to pry -- trying to force emotions out of him that might've put anyone in an uncomfortable position. Her intentions for doing this were unclear, even for herself, but the small raven knew one thing: Taikon was holding something back that caused a pain visible to her glassy eyes. It reflected in a way that made Luna's chest burst with a wave of longing sadness.

Then, it came. A wet sensation, brushing softly against the top of her head when Tai moved closer. 

'Tears' she thought.

A sigh of relief left her parted lips, then another pause. Lunaria couldn't help but stop to think she was selfish for doing this -- for causing this. Was she too forceful about what was truly going on with her golden-eyed friend? Should she have asked in the first place? A part of her thought that if she hadn't brought it up, then maybe he wouldn't be hurting right now. but.....

"I'm sorry..." was all Luna managed to muster. 'Sorry for the shitstorm you had to deal with. Sorry your companion is no longer here with you. Sorry that I made you cry' "I....I just couldn't see you like this without saying something Tai. I'm sorry..." 'Sorry I wasn't there by your side when everything seemed to be falling apart.'

A few minutes pass by before the small raven slowly lifted her head to face Taikon, using a paw to wipe the stray tears from the side of his face. Funny enough, his own tears caused her eyes to water as well, but she closed her lids and managed to force them back. Questions of his wellbeing after all this happened came into the picture, overly concerned for Taikon.   "Where....where had you been all this time? Where did you sleep? What did you eat? Did...."  She wanted to ask if he came looking for her after all this; why else would they run into each other by that waterway? Though, thinking about it, that encounter was probably just by coincidence -- one conversation by the cliff probably didn't have the same emotional impact on him as it did on Luna. And what right did she have wanting Taikon to come to her when she was traveling beside another? 
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 03, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 03, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 04, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 04, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 13, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 15, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - October 01, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - October 02, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - October 14, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - October 17, 2020, 02:04 AM