Haunted Wood and no i couldn’t get him out
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
Kingslend is temporary relocating to Haunted Wood! This thread is not mandatory and will be used as reference. I’ll be archiving it next weekend.

attn: @Célnes, @Odessa, @Rohesia, @Calhoun, @Germanicus, @Corliss, @Brewster, and @Ken
(@Whitney, @Clarence, @Kiyoshi, @Kaori, @Toshi: I’m not sure if they’d be traveling with the group at the moment, but I’m tagging you guys just in case!)

The Déorwines have been through many trials and tribulations throughout the month. First the fire, then the flood (the irony made him chuckle from time to time). Now tensions were high within the group. They didn’t need to add onto the stress by constantly traveling from place to place.

Cenric would stay just ahead of the group to look for adequate places to camp, and he eventually found something. A dense forest; secluded and quiet. It wouldn’t be their home, but it’d be a decent place to rest. Cenric howled to let the group know of this location.
closed for threads
Messages In This Thread
and no i couldn’t get him out - by Cenric - September 05, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Célnes - September 05, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Corliss - September 05, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Rohesia - September 05, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Odessa - September 05, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Chad - September 08, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Germanicus - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Calhoun - September 10, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Cenric - September 13, 2020, 03:35 PM