Wapun Meadow Bring it to an end
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
He do be a queen tho (sorry this took long, I suck)

Another laugh resurfaced Āzon's chest at Evien's quip, swaying his tail when the brown healer approached his side -- guess you could say Ignis was enjoying the wolf's company more than he should've been. What's more is that there was no need to filter out any blunt wordplay and playfulness when communicating. The words just came out naturally when he was around Evien -- and that was enough to put him in a strange state of comfort.

"I won't, just be gentle on delicate ol' me~" the brute managed to pull out another corny joke, this time with more of a comedic drawl to it, before the stinging in his neck immediately shut him up. Ignis shut his eyes and hissed when the paste was applied to his wounds, but the healer did warn him beforehand, so he just had to sit there and bare with it for the time being.

When the application was done, Āzon let out the breath he held in and shivered as the pain left his body. The prognosis was simple; let it dry and don't touch it. And while this paste felt strange and grainy against his raw skin, the prince still trusted this medic and his work. Evien hadn't done anything to harm him afterall. "A few scrapes from the scuffle here and there, but nothing that hasn't already scabbed over by now..."

As Āzon told him this, he turned his attention back to Evien and was met with a pair on pine-green eyes staring back into his own. They stayed like this for a hot minute -- Āzoniol wanted to ask if something was on his face. Though he turned away before the pale sire could find out. 

"What's th'matter? My mug too ugly to look at for you?" He asked, lowering his cranium closer to the smaller wolf's head-level. If Ignis wasn't so dense (and realized a little thing called "personal space") , he'd probably have an idea as to why...

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 08, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 08, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 13, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 14, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Āzon - September 18, 2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Bring it to an end - by Evien - September 20, 2020, 12:58 AM