Redsand Canyon My life is in a hole
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
She had been cleaning, planning, amd placing things in just the right place. She had a new location to dry out her herbs and it was not the usually alter, no that was for more sinister ideas and rituals. The large boulders near by had been a perfect location, to keep work and pleasure separate. 

her silence had been because she had found the perfect location to house their sick and wounded but for now she was still gather pelts to keep her patients comfortable,  the falls would be a great place to wash them when they came spoiled with blood and medicine.

A nod came from the Dove as she looked through the eempty eye sockets of the woman once called Nemisis, for some reason she found the whispers of this paticualy skull rather soothing. It had a lot to say, most were violent and dark things but today it mused about what could have been. She gave a quick hushing sound as she heard her name, a smile coming when it was the scared overseer, the man that called her tail fetching, that called out for her. "Oh, what warrants such a special visit?" She chimed at him, almost sounding a little crazed before she stood before him. Her innocence reformed on her face.. as well as if could for someone wearing another's skull as a helmet.

Messages In This Thread
My life is in a hole - by Derg - September 11, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: My life is in a hole - by Dove - September 12, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: My life is in a hole - by Derg - September 12, 2020, 05:19 AM
RE: My life is in a hole - by Dove - September 12, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: My life is in a hole - by Derg - September 13, 2020, 01:26 PM