Redsand Canyon My life is in a hole
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Had he heard her when she spoke to the voices of spirits, when she listened to what the darker souls that plagued her? Or perhaps it was the discomfort of her wearing his former leader as a prize along her skull that had him staring at her, what was he analyzing? With a smile she shifted her head and let the skull fall between her paws, where one colorless paw touched it with possessiveness. It still held a color she wanted to get rid of, a day or two in the sun? Maybe a week, might cure that? 

She held her sweet and innocent smile but knew that he would not need and act, she did wear a skull of a wolf murdered so she was not as gentle as she showed. Oh, she could not help that her smile naturally fell into that place but she would try to show him more of her, they were family right?

"I have been busy with a project that I wanted to perfect before I unveiled it but I'd be willing to show you, it just needs a few more herbal collections!" Her voice almost seemed giddy with its soft honeyed accents, she wanted him to be proud that she took the time to put together such a grand place.

Messages In This Thread
My life is in a hole - by Derg - September 11, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: My life is in a hole - by Dove - September 12, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: My life is in a hole - by Derg - September 12, 2020, 05:19 AM
RE: My life is in a hole - by Dove - September 12, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: My life is in a hole - by Derg - September 13, 2020, 01:26 PM