Fox's Glade Won't you come and change me?
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aliana never settled in one place, she seemingly bounced around the Valley. She would be at Morningside Cuesta for a day or two then over at Swiftcurrent Creek after a day of wandering. But she always returned to this glade after a while. 

She couldn’t help it; the Glade was rather beautiful, seemingly in a world all on its own, outside the one beyond its trees. No greedy little whelps snatching her food. No crazed no-tongue assaulting her. Just her and the gentle sounds of the babbling brook...

At least until the foxes come out and start baying their screechy barks. 

Gods, they're annoying. 

If she could claim this land, the first thing she would do was evict them. If they can't be quiet neighbors then they could look for another hollow to nest in elsewhere. She desired some peace and quiets, especially in her favorite spot.

A humble mossy hill overhanging the river that ran through the Glade with a willow tree rooted in it. It leaned heavily on one side as if it was going to topple over at any moment but was suspended in place by some unknown force. It cast a generous shadow over the hill and the river. 

A perfect relaxing spot.

Aliana clamored up the hill and lets out a yawn before plopping down on the hill. A crisp autumn breeze swept through her flowing wavy mane; in a deep breath, she eagerly takes in the surrounding scents that were on the wind. Calming at first until she picked up the scent of another wolf on the wind, she sat up with a brief growl. 

It didn’t smell like a pack wolf, then again any pack wolf could wipe off the distinctive scent of their pack with enough vigor. Either way, she smelt a wolf was here.

I swear ... if it's that black no-tongue she-wolf again...

Aliana leaped off of the hill, landing on the other side of the river, and loped through thickets and ferns. Head low, moving as gracefully and quietly as her burly, amazonian body would allow.

Then … she saw him. 

A wolf as white as freshly fallen snow and just as big as her; his nose was down to the ground, sniffing, hunting. But for what? Deers don’t pass by here often, what was mostly here being those annoying Foxes.

Aliana ponders for a moment before climbing over a stout boulder she had tucked herself behind and calls out ❝ Hey, Stranger.❞ in a friendly manner while she approaches.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 18, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 27, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 29, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - October 07, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - October 16, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 11, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - November 13, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - December 20, 2020, 08:01 PM