Sun Mote Copse bruises
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
Weejay's sleepy eyes brightened when Eljay greeted her affectionately, calling her the pet-name flower that always brought a smile to her face; even when she was gloomy. She shifted, rubbing her bleary eyes as she canted a single ear towards her father. He seemed to have something heavy on his mind, judging by the way he paused as he spoke. Weejay was surprised by the clout to the question.

Did she like it here? She searched her father's face carefully before she spoke. "Well.." Weejay had never really allowed thoughts so negative to invade her space. In a lot of ways, she cultivated her mind the way she had once cultivated her garden -- by ruthlessly weeding any bad or negative thought where she found it. But as of late, little sprigs of thought here and there had become planted, as weeds were wont to do -- and Weejay was afraid to allow that door to open. "I miss the way things were, but they aren't coming back. Elfie isn't coming back, Mom isn't coming back. I think we keep waiting for something to happen while our lives are just passing us by. I don't know. I love it here; I love you, and the rest of the pack.. but sometimes I wonder. I don't know... What about you?"

How was that for an answer?
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
bruises - by Eljay - September 18, 2020, 04:37 AM
RE: bruises - by Weejay - September 23, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: bruises - by Eljay - September 23, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: bruises - by Weejay - October 07, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: bruises - by Eljay - October 08, 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: bruises - by Weejay - October 14, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: bruises - by Eljay - October 20, 2020, 04:19 AM
RE: bruises - by Weejay - October 28, 2020, 10:14 AM