Redsand Canyon Wherever I may roam
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Comfortable with Locke's response and in need of attention, the other wolf came in closer to him amongst the collection of herbs, flower a d mushroom around them. Hemlocke wondered how much longer this plant life would last in the coming winter. He may have to search elsewhere or his members would have to do without. 

Frowning, Hemlocke looked to the man's eye socket as he explained, who's eye had been mangled and torn, leaving a raw, fleshy mess in its wake, red with irritation. 

Hemlocke smile, his large ears falling along with his crown in a dip downward in respectful greet to the other man. I'm Hemlocke. Here, let me see... He spoke as he took a step, paused to make sure it was alright, and brought himself in close to the other wolf. He was not at all shy to the aftermath of battle, after the heroics and honor of a fight was over, nothing was left but pain and suffering of those who had endured it. 

Oak leaves are good for infected eyes, but none here in this canyon. But I did see celandine here... He speaks as he trails off, red eyes shifting around to seek out that herb.  Having already collected marigold, he went in search for some borage leaves and the celandine not far. As he sniffed around and began to pluck, I could put something on your eye, or lack there of, But I'd hate for it to burn especially if it's already so irritated. Have you been rinsing it in water to keep it clean?
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - September 20, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - September 26, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - September 29, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - September 29, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - October 04, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Dove - October 13, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - October 15, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 06:01 PM