Redsand Canyon Wherever I may roam
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
The stage was set, the players in place and all they waited for was the grace of a winged creature to let them see that it would all be alright. She had not been hiding but their talk had gave her time to gather what she needed just around the corner of the fateful meeting. 

Unlike the shadow form of the warlock, this priestess came clad in the purest of ivory. Did this mean she was a savior, that she was the angel to the man's devil? The girl moved with elegance as she moved with herbal remedies held within a small skull of a young doe clutches in her teeth, she found it easier to carry things in such a way.

The sent of the infected eye finally hit her and she resisted the urge wrinkle her nose, she was the heavenly being in this scenario and they do not scowl at sure issues.

She set her herbs down net to her negative image, her curled tail switching as she moved close enough that their fur might have touched. "It will, I am afraid" Her voice as sweet and silky as honey, "we will have to remove what remains of your eye." It was then she looked over to the dark man, an angelic smile on her lips before she looked to the other man. Would he agree with her?
Messages In This Thread
Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - September 20, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - September 26, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - September 29, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - September 29, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - October 04, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Dove - October 13, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - October 15, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 06:01 PM