Haunted Wood Ask us to glance at your schedule next week.
cygnet
18 Posts
Ooc —
Away
on the behalf of my soon to be beat character i apologize for her behavior 

rohesia was doing just fine before thomas the tank engine germanicus decided to show up.

the cygnet only reached the feathery tuft of her cousin's nape before being stunned by her so-called guard. so he couldn't give a lick when his king needed him but suddenly he insisted to take part in their family affairs. well, fuck that and fuck his flaking nature. the woman wriggled wildly as she felt the clasp of unholy's maw around her nape hoping to dislocate gherself if he wouldn't. let. go.

"don't you dare touch me again you gray cuck!" the waif snaps at his eyes hopefully to shy away from her on instinct to preserve it (or maybe she'd been lucky and wended it shut) — he had definitely daubed the feather in red ink and scribbled his name on her kill list, and right at the tippy-top.

stand down at once, rohesia. if you do not settle down, you will be dealt with. this is your last warning- from your king, and cou—

"you! you are perhaps the most unholy of them all. you are most definitely not my king, and i think we're both glad to say i disown you as a cousin," molten, crumbling, searing,  "toodle-loo, bitch! and her feet-licking germ!"

skirting away form the scene, planning to escape her family until all had settled down, rohesia forges her own path along the side the group, to king elk forest.
Messages In This Thread
Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Célnes - September 21, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Odessa - September 22, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Célnes - September 22, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Chad - September 22, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Rohesia - September 24, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Célnes - September 25, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Odessa - September 28, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Calhoun - September 28, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Rohesia - September 29, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Rohesia - October 10, 2020, 12:22 PM