Stone Circle It was like a burning candle before a wind
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Border work was never quite his thing; in the valley he did it out of necessity but, if he had to choose, he’d much rather not even consider it. But a restless body often wandered and, for Xan, that wandering took him towards the outskirts of the pack. He looked towards the valley, wondered if he might ever return there, then turned and began moving in the direction opposite; the negative memories it held were stronger now than the positive, he realised. So, with little else to do, the albino began a half-assed patrol. At least it would be better than sitting around, doing nothing.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - September 22, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Arlette - September 24, 2020, 08:25 AM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - October 07, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - October 21, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - November 05, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Arlette - November 07, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - December 03, 2020, 12:10 AM