Cerulean Cape And if I shall die before I 'wake
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
It wasn't long before Aimi heard the sound of footsteps trudging through the sand, and a voice that spoke the unfamiliar common she was not yet accustomed to. Turning to face who it was, she was pleasantly surprised by a familiar sight.

The older red man Aimi had met on the beach not too long ago came back — and she couldn't help but beat her tail against the sand in excitement. "你回来了!" she yipped with a bright smile, though the otter kept her mandarin to a minimal for now to not confuse him too much. Did this mean he kept his promise and brought his family back with him? Mabey this even meant that....

Now wait a damn minute.

Walking up just behind Aiolos was a flash of black, which quickly revealed itself as the farmiliar pelt of ink and seafoam she knew too well; her fucking brother. Aimi honestly didn't know what to feel in that moment of widened eyes of seaglass and an agaped mouth — a plethora of emotions overwhelmed her small chest. Though there is one feeling that stook out the most — and that was her seething rage.

“看来有人毕竟做得很好。” the otter said to her brother while standing up, though the woman spoke with more anger-fueled spite than she'd like to admit. Aimi was trailing back and forth on these beaches like an idiot, and worried sick about what might've happened to Yunxu. And here he was in front of her; healed and placid as if nothing happened. As if Aimi wouldn't have been searching all goddamn day and night for where he went! 

It almost felt mocking, and it fucking hurt

Talking through a snarl and trembling with rage, the young otter walked up to face Yun for the first time in what seemed like a month. Her teeth were being gnashed together so hard it felt like they might break beneath her jaws."你到底在哪您只是起身而消失,以为我不会被吓死?". Aimi was so blinded by her own emotions at this point that it felt like Aiolos wasn't there with them anymore. 

Ah, poor Aiolos. Having to be stuck in the middle of some petty family drama.
Messages In This Thread
And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - September 30, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - September 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 01, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 02, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 03, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 14, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 18, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 29, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 30, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM