Nova Peak Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore.
Moonglow
Delta
185 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
Ciri felt a little more like herself that morning, as she roused at her gilded sister's side to greet a new day. A soft mist hung over he air was crisp, sharp on her nostrils and she breathed in deep, but more curiously the grass around her seemed paled. She observed sleepily in the dim light of a dawning sun, then pulled herself upright to meander over and better investigate.

It was frost that clung to each blade, that kissed the rock faces and hardened the earth beneath her paws. Curious, the little blackbird reached to poke at the stem of a frozen dandelion with her button nose and twitched a whisker, surprised to feel the chill of it on her snout. A strange sensation, but one that she could appreciate.

She departed the rendezvous with a fond farewell to her mother and stepped into the fog, eager to take in all the beauty of Nova Peak's frosted wonderland.
"And then the world started to exist again,
but it existed very differently."
Messages In This Thread
Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Ciri - October 01, 2020, 04:01 AM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Elke - October 03, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Ciri - October 16, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Elke - October 27, 2020, 12:19 PM