Nova Peak As my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost.
75 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Her sadness was evident. The little snow and sunshine girl's eyes watered as she turned her attention to the whole of her home. Though she tried not to shed a tear, holding back with a sniffle. Whilst she loved the idea of meeting new wolves, going to new places and learning new things, she knew the journey would be a long one and their training and learning of her mother's family would take time. Time far away from Nova Peak. She had not yet seen the glacier nor the cliffs that lead down to the ocean. She wondered when she ever might. Had she known her father, too, would not be staying with them, she would have been all but crushed. 

Her worries were smushed down into her gut as he mother urged then along delicately, as her sister kept close to her side. Her sister had always seemed stronger then her, at least physically, but it seemed now it was Elke who helped her sister now, in emotion. Her father coming to them eased her and like her sister she came forth to him for an embrace. She was ready to go as she ever could be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost. - by Elke - October 03, 2020, 06:48 PM