Whitefish River We stand by the notion that anything goes
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Ira acted as if she had no idea what she was talking about—except it wasn't really an act. Speedy could tell she really had no idea what was going on, or that maybe she didn't want to know. The healer raised an eyebrow at the words, not missing how her friend tried then to change the subject to how well Hieronymous was healing. I'm glad he's healing well; it's my job to make sure he does, she said in response, dodging the compliment as usual. She didn't need thanks or praise for her work; seeing her packmates heal from their ailments was better than any kind words. Plus, she was the pack's healer, and it was her job to help. 

The Chamberlain gave Ira a look of playful suspicion. You really don't feel anything for Hieronymous? she asked. Like something more than what you might feel towards a friend or packmate? She sighed and shook her head a little. From what I saw, it seemed like you both might be feeling something more, but I suppose I could be mistaken. She wasn't mistaken—she knew what she saw, but she didn't want to come out and call the Count a liar, especially if she was blinded by her own walls.
Messages In This Thread
We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 02, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 05, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 03:03 AM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 14, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 14, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 20, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 25, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 27, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:22 AM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - November 13, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - November 17, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - November 28, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - December 21, 2020, 08:23 PM