Hoshor Plains Forget, I'll do it sometime
3 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
If you were ever concived, nursed and raised in a place that practically never sees anything except snow (like Artemii was), then you'd think it was still summer over here. Well, he was sure it was Autumn; why else would his coat be slowly turning him into a messy cotton ball? He's unsure whether to call this a blessing or misfortune because, while its possible that winter won't be as bitchy here, does that mean he'll have no snow to roll in if the time ever came? The boy would practically start bawling his eyes out if its true.

Dimitri surely didn't like this place -- understandable enough for him to get homesick, who wouldn't? Maybe that's why he'd been pecking at the back of his head so much -- just so Artemii could turn back. Well, a tantrum wasn't gonna make him budge, and he simply responded with the occasional "Тише, Дмитрий, тише!". There was no point in going back home; they're presence was no longer welcome. No matter -- Artemii will just take his brother and leave. Even if he failed to understand why.

Evening's sunset left a beautiful orange hue on both the plains and Artemii's cream pelt, though his short legs sadly couldn't reach above the tall grasses to gaze at the darkening sky. He settled down to his haunches with a sigh and heavy lids. Mabey this is a good place to rest for the time being...
[Image: db47g1s-95961fde-f942-438a-bdae-7171b5e8d9e9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Arty - October 05, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Acheron - October 06, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Arty - October 12, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Acheron - October 20, 2020, 06:28 PM