Hoshor Plains Forget, I'll do it sometime
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
Acheron's eyes widened at the scene that played out in front of him. He watched silently as the bird repeatedly flapped its wings against the stranger's head. And then finally the stranger yelled back in a language he had never heard, and the bird quieted. It was then that the other wolf turned to him, looking him over before turning away awkwardly. Acheron raised an amused eyebrow but said nothing of the situation. 

It wasn't until the stranger spoke heavily accented words that he could understand that Acheron finally responded. He nodded and glanced up to the sky. Yeah, it is really pretty, he answered with a friendly curve of his lips. He was interested to know more about this home that was dark and cold, but then the other boy was talking again, introducing himself. He dipped his head, still offering a smile.

He tried to keep the confusion from his face when Artemii introduced the bird as his twin brother. He was much too polite to question it without knowing the other wolf better, so he just nodded again and glanced up at the bird who seemed to want nothing to do with him. Acheron chuckled at that. He pointed his nose up to the tree where the raven had settled to watch over things. That is Kalona, she travels with me and alerts me of danger, he explained. And I am Acheron.

instead of asking about his twin, Acheron settled on his first area of interest. Where is your home? he asked. He had never known such a place existed.
Messages In This Thread
Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Arty - October 05, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Acheron - October 06, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Arty - October 12, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Forget, I'll do it sometime - by Acheron - October 20, 2020, 06:28 PM