Redsand Canyon Before they died, had trees to hang their hope
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"I'm trying to give people a reason to respect and fear us. So we can at the least be left alone. Our kind will never be heroes" his words were flat. He'd murdered. He'd assaulted. He'd failed the only two people he'd cared for and lost the rest who he prayed were safely somewhere in Teekon. The conversation immediately went his way and he didn't do well to hide his surprise, ears perking up as the excited fire burned in his gaze once more "Their name is Moonspear.  You will meet them but you have to trust me to discuds with her first. Hydra, their alpha trusts me but is hard to impress otherwise" he paused and let the information sink in licking his lips hesitantly "She's been waiting to hear from me, I will go to her and tell her about The Saints and what Ursus is doing. I will tell her that we will work with Moonspear to take out Ursus. Then I will bring you to her because I know she will want to meet you" he understood the level of authority in his tone and flattened his ears lowering his gaze in case he was beginning to offend the man "I swore her my service before joining The Saints to take out Ursus. I like you Donovan and I think that we could become something big here, something that the other packs either respect or fear if we focus our skillset on wiping out the threats in Teekon. People would be more likely to Ally with us than chase us away. Moonspear is the first step" 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Valour - October 12, 2020, 10:24 PM