Neverwinter Forest Traversed a winding road and came her way
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Miriam looked at her daughter outburst with a heartbreak, but she only turned her head away in silence. Small droplets formed and fell, but she was at loss to say. The disappearence of her son was already an arrow in her chest, but upon realizing she left her daughter in dire times was even more shattering.

Her head raised when she spoke more, and let her mouth agap. The mother wasn't sure how her daughter came to this conclusion, "I never wanted him to leave!" she defended with a shrilled voice, full of cracking and sorrow, "or you.. I don't want you to leave- not you too." 

Liliana was at the ground sobbing in grief and all she wanted to do was step forward and hold her so, so she did, but there was clear hesitation weather her daughter would accept her. Miriam wanted to hold her in her chest, she had ground so big and strong, yet still a little girl that came from her womb.

"You're both my world."
Messages In This Thread
Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Miriam - October 11, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Mal - October 11, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Liliana - October 12, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Miriam - October 13, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Mal - October 14, 2020, 03:15 AM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Liliana - October 14, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Miriam - October 15, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Mal - October 24, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Liliana - October 27, 2020, 07:40 AM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Miriam - November 02, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Traversed a winding road and came her way - by Mal - November 02, 2020, 11:12 PM