Sea Lion Shores Sister’s in the drive in movies, brother’s at the old high school.
42 Posts
Ooc — kowa
A sharp hiss of surprised laughter escapes him as though he hasn't heard it a million times before, yeah yeah, it is a girl's name old sport, yeah, my mom was shit-faced, locker room banter along those lines, etc.

And what about it? He challenges. It was much preferable, he thinks, to being called Mister Day. It's a shame, he wonders how different his life would be if his name had been, say, Enzo, for instance. Any name that didn't almost unanimously trigger a double-take.

At first he thinks that she's said Alaska and his internal organs swing in a sensation parallel to vertigo, he'd be surprised if there wasn't an audible rush as his heart beats once, hard, he's a giant vein that swells and slumps with water pressure, capillaries flooding with dye in a real-time angiogram -- no, not Alaska, idiot. Raleska. 

Cool name, he manages, mouth dry. I was looking for some herbs. Erzulie told me that the kelp is good for wounds, is all.

You're used to people following you around, or something?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sister’s in the drive in movies, brother’s at the old high school. - by Miranda - October 16, 2020, 11:20 AM