Lone Star Mountain Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it
261 Posts
Ooc —
OOC ((It says all welcome, and there are no replies from the OP so I'm sliding in here if that's ok, if not PM me and I'll delete or back out)) 

The black femme paced along the stream she had been following for days now, or was it weeks? she had followed this particular branch up from lower lands, she didn't quite realize she was slowly climbing a mountain. Her familiarity with the stream gave her a false sense of security and her head was low and realxed as was her tail and the rest of her posture.

Even though she was relaxed she kept her ears alert not that she could hear anything past her foot steps as she trotted in and along the the shallows edges of the stream. The cold didn't bother her much, and she enjoyed the splish splash split noise her paws made as they entered and exited the shallowest water.

It vaugely reminded her or the fresh crack of snow underpaw, she missed winter though even though she stuck out like a sore thumb in the daylight; her black body against the whitness of the world, but winter was also the most peaceful and quiet times she could remember. 

Her light blue eyes caught movement uphead and she froze midstride, water dripped from the fur on the underside of her belly.  She stared cautiously for 7 breaths then much more slowly continued her trek toward the two figures, stopping again about 8 feet away, enough so that she might have a lead should she need to run. 

She looked both wolves over assessing them, but she wasn't about to speak first, she waited to see if she would be passing by or would she be offered a conversation.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it - by Whrist - October 20, 2020, 02:46 PM