Duck Lake and he hasn't been home in a few days
the eye of wicked sight
13 Posts
Ooc —
At the sound of dual trotting, Paladin lifted her long-barreled muzzle up to point in the direction of its origination, before pressing herself up into an attentive sit. She might have risen completely to her feet, but her assessment of their only being two lanky halflings, who were either abandoned or neglected, warranted the more sedate reaction. As she looked between the pair, the pale one with the hawkish eyes questioned her almost immediately, and as they both stood side-by-side without fear, the fellow Dokuga mentally appreciated the supportive behavior. Outwardly, she blinked slowly.

I have not, she declared, despite tripping over the term aapaga. Even if she did not know what that meant, she could still infer that they were talking about another wolf, important to them. If I do see your wolf, who should I say is looking for him? Paladin was always up for a bit of gossip, and the prospect of getting to shame this aapaga fellow for letting these two poor, darling, destitute little snotgoblins come looking for him gave her too much sly glee to pass up.
Messages In This Thread
and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Kaskae - October 21, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Haunt - October 21, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Kaskae - October 21, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Haunt - October 21, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Paladin - October 21, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Kaskae - October 22, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Haunt - October 22, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Paladin - October 22, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Kaskae - October 22, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Haunt - October 22, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Paladin - October 22, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: and he hasn't been home in a few days - by Kaskae - October 24, 2020, 08:55 AM