Noctisardor Bypass Hold on, if you're an Angel, how come you ain't got no wings?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Well, we don't go out of our way to piss people off -- and we're far enough out here that things are quiet. There's a couple of packs farther out that I think try to cause trouble, but that sounds like it's with everyone. So I don't think that'd be an issue for you. My mom puts us all first. Well, sort of. Her own pack was put before another pack, at least. He tried to think of what else might be of interest... So far at least he wasn't saying anything that he was thinking would be a really big red flag to Arbiter, but it wasn't going to be his call in the end anyway.

Warlock wasn't gonna share too much right now, We've had a few. Some definitely broke promises when they did so. Kaertok mostly. Warlock hadn't given a damn about him disappearing, but his siblings apparently had. Hopefully they'd realize he was a jerk and that the people still here were way better people. He'd work on it.

He wasn't sure what else he should do. When was Arbiter gonna be back anyway? Is there anything else you'd want to know? I mean, I'm sure when she gets back my mom might have her own to ask you, but... Shrug. He didn't know what she'd want to know beyond what he'd already asked. Probably depended on what mood she was in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hold on, if you're an Angel, how come you ain't got no wings? - by Warlock - November 06, 2020, 11:08 PM