Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That is what I want. Here he would sit. Lowering himself onto his haunches as though to display what a patient man he can be, for he was not done here. Abaddon didn't take no for an answer for things he desired most. Even some tail he was fine with letting go if told off - this, however, he wanted more than anything else. This is where he shone as brightly as any diamond.

I can wait here as you speak with her. He reassured calmly. He'd wait as long as necessary, it was he who held what she oh so desired after all. Perhaps you should tell your ally of the troublesome packs she may like to know about. A smile curled along his lips. Should she know of them, I'm certain she will see the value in what I have to give. All for just the right to stroll along your mutual sands. You are a Queen too are you not? Your wishes must be heard as equally as hers... or does she have a stronger claim than you? 

The snake was slithering through the grasses, Abaddon wished to wrap himself around her and draw the woman in. He wanted this. The young man was as petty as they came, and when a vendetta could be paid, he dug his claws in and refused to let go. Lowering his head to watch her through darkened lashes. To get her to pay attention to him, his voice, his eyes. He sweetened his voice, no toxicity within his words or tone. I can be an ally myself. All I need is a little immunity.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Abaddon - December 10, 2020, 12:12 AM