Firefly Glen and i was born with a healthy appetite
little beast, are
you wild as me?
82 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
All Welcome 
After much harassment, his father had taken him down to the borders of the glen and set him loose. Altair reveled in his success, though it would more than likely come with a cost later—he wasn’t concerned with the later, of course. But set loose and free to run, he made long, easy strides through the forest to take in all he could see.

Though he had only been there a handful of times, he took to their trails like they were his own; it was easy to follow the scents he recognized—@Osiris, @Atlas, @Antares, all of them had gone long what was becoming a main path to somewhere relatively unknown to the boy, but he blazed along the path in hopes that perhaps he would find them.

There were other new faces he was bound to encounter here too, even if he didn’t quite know much about them. It was basically nothing, only a clipped comment from his father that there were bound to be new faces that had rallied to the effort, or however he had put it. Seeing how those faces hadn’t found him yet, nor his siblings, he continued his venture with a pace that began to slow to an even stride; he would need his energy.

tags are for reference, open thread!
Messages In This Thread
and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - October 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - October 30, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 01, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 03, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 04, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 08, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - December 02, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - December 19, 2020, 02:08 AM