Blackbeak Bluff free ourselves
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
no problem at all <3

Spica was glad that he didn't have a stick up his butt and seemed only amused by Spica completely failing to pronounce his name, somewhat on purpose. Sure, she could've tried a lot harder, and Sturny was made up on purpose so that she wouldn't have to even try to figure out how to say his name for real. He repeated it again, but instead of trying to actually pronounce it Spica pulled a dumb face of faux concentration and purposely butchered once more with a, Stee-yohr?

Syrma was the one to introduce them this time. Spica was soon very intrigued by the way Sturny spoke about himself though. 'This one'? Was he talking about himself? Are you... calling yourself 'this one' because I fucked up your name and now you're too disgusted with it to ever use it again? I didn't mess it upthat bad, did I? Spica looked rather amused as she said this, wanting to bring up his kinda weird speech impediment in the most polite way that she could think of. And what's the source of your, uh — rinya? Except then pronounced the way you said it? It was pretty interesting all in all; the way he spoke, the way he had lots of weird words and possibly concepts -- Spica could only hope that hringja was something exciting -- and Spica spared Syrma an excited glance. They'd found an exotic foreigner!! Gosh, this was exactly the kind of stuff she wanted to find when setting out on this journey in the first place.

He then asked what they had learned about themselves. That was probably one of the few things that could shut Spica up, since she wasn't very introspective. And she already knew everything there was to know about Syrma, so she hadn't really found out anything new there, either. For a change, Spica was caught unawares and she glanced to Syrma for help. Maybe she had something good to say?
Messages In This Thread
free ourselves - by Syrma - November 08, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - November 08, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - November 12, 2020, 04:24 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - November 13, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - November 15, 2020, 02:38 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - November 20, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - November 22, 2020, 03:22 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - December 08, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - December 15, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - December 19, 2020, 01:56 AM