Noctisardor Bypass shotgun shuts his cakehole
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
Artemis hadn't visited her dreams for several nights in a row—at least, not that Haunt could remember—but the goddess was never very far from her mind. Already a quiet wolf, the youth now became deeply introspective as she tried to parse out her own beliefs. Were the dreams just the result of hitting her head, essentially meaningless visions? They were so vividly detailed, with a distinct continuity; it made it very hard to dismiss them.

As she meandered through the bypass, absently sniffing around for signs of small prey, Haunt found herself speaking to the antlered deity. Will you visit me again, Artemis? I want to learn more. I want to understand... Her lips moved as she prayed silently without realizing that's what she was doing. I want to become a great huntress. I want to be your arktoi... A strange yearning filled her breast.

The appearance of her brother in the distance dragged Haunt swiftly out of her reverie. Even from here, she could sense her sibling's agitation. "Vex!" she called, pushing thoughts of goddesses aside as she hastened toward him, "What's wrong?"
Messages In This Thread
shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 07, 2020, 07:21 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 07, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 07, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 07, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 08, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 10, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 10, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 12, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 12, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 18, 2020, 04:41 AM