Sea Lion Shores of the ebb and flow
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
The golden gona answered with a soft, slow nod. It's good to have friends on the mountain, she answered, more faraway than intended at first. Maybe she could work with that connection the girl already had to some of Moonspear's affiliated though. It was something, at least, and she felt a hint of tension leave her expression while watching the young wolf back. Opalia tried not to project anything too overly familiar, even with that in mind. A vain thought that felt like an abrupt conclusion so soon: she liked her freckles (they were familiar to her given the many family incidents, reminding her of mom especially) though, and her coat made her think of the beach--not just because they were on one. She looked.. so very suited to what she imagined island life might be. 

Yeah, there is nothing like it, she sighed, trying not to get too nostalgic over sand. I used to wonder if I would ever come back. But, I can always visit at least, she said, finally looking past the young wolf towards the scenery. Do you want to explore some tidepools with me? she offered, matching the light sway to her tail. It was not any kind of intensely promising venture (especially to someone local), but Opalia simply wanted to take in some beach while she was here.
Messages In This Thread
of the ebb and flow - by Opalia - November 13, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Nǚwū - November 13, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Opalia - November 13, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Nǚwū - November 13, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Opalia - November 15, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Nǚwū - December 08, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Opalia - December 09, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Nǚwū - January 11, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: of the ebb and flow - by Opalia - January 20, 2021, 01:06 AM