Neverwinter Forest little light of mine
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Sometimes.." It hurt. Miriam inhaled deeply before giving a long exhale, as the moment reminded her of the moment she watched the red berries before her paws, and disappear the sweetness onto her tongue. A blurry world with but a darkness, before bringing back a life and seeing those around her. An escape, but a failure, "it's hard. To try and save one when I failed, and to protect the other; but in the end no one is happy, not even I."

Everything she held at the palm of her paw was but a pill of regret. If she never left Neverwinter to look for Asmoses, perhaps Liliana would not hate her so much as she does now, only desiring to leave and stay away from her.. But if she didn't, Miriam would always regret the factor of never looking for him, and maybe then, her daughter would be upset she never did.

"I don't regret having you two, and I never will. You are my joy in these lands where I knew nothing about. My own Amma was scared for me to leave and begged me to stay, but when I finally turned of age, I left to see the world." Her own Amma crying and begging for Miriam to stay was always within her mind, especially as she has her own kids. The heartbreak she had was now understood by the mother..

"The only thing I regret is not being strong enough, to the point the Goddess ignores me so.. Perhaps though, she is looking after Asmoses." That was the only hope she was gaining through the empty signs. The magic that there was but a dull factor, and all could Miriam do was pray that the force was instead looking after her son.

If that was the truth, she would give any enlightenment she gained through this lifetime, to give to her children.
Messages In This Thread
little light of mine - by Liliana - November 18, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 19, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 19, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 29, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 30, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - December 12, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - December 15, 2020, 10:11 PM