Hoshor Plains Even if we're strangers 'til we die
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Why the hell was she.....smiling? Izu had just told the femora that her pack had fallen, and now she was grinning as if they'd been told joke of the day. Did this she-wolf take some kind of sadistic amusement in the fact that Izu no longer had a home? Or maybe...she was just reading into it too much? Well, the crane's unplesant emotions  were still quite fresh after leaving the mountains,  so maybe they were attempting to bubble up into something she'd been repressing till now. So, the fire fae's strange reaction was brushed off.

"I don't know where I go now. Mountains are barren and home is no more..." she said simply, looking away instinctively as if to shut out any emotion that might've been seen by the other. Little to Izumi's knowledge, however, there was still nothing to be seen that icy, violet gaze she always wore...

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 20, 2020, 04:38 PM