Haunted Wood I can’t pretend cause
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein could not help the exasperated exhale that filtered through his nares, as the other male spoke blasphemy. He cringed inwardly, all those whom did not honour the gods as the gods saw fit would one day soon know the error of their way, he still held out hope that a fellow man of religion could be brought to light before he was washed away in the blood with the non-believers.

so he turned his gaze to the female and offered her a genuine smile. “My dear, that is a great idea, If it is still there the heart is precious to the gods, were you to offer it to them, before partaking of it yourself if that was your wish, it would only please them. The gods also love the blood of bones The marrow, if properly offered. Is that something you wish today?” He stopped rocking the bone and held his paw hovering just above it. His paw pads almost kissing the white surface but yet not quite. His paw was close enough he’d be able to pin the bone easily if one of them should attempt to take it, but high enough the gods knew, he had rolled the bone 13 times before his paw had broken contact then he had mentally counted off 153 more rolls of the bone before he had broken contact with the bone again, 166 rolls in all. One rock of each of the gods, though the first 13 were the most important the other gods all needed their utmost respect. The most demanding of the gods were the first 13, and of them the God of the sun and the god of the god of death were the more demanding. And this female seemed like she might be inadvertently serving at least one of the gods perhaps she was being guided without her knowledge. He found that to happen more often then not, if she could open her eyes to the gods they would welcome her into their embrace. For now he would settle on serving the purpose the gods and sent him here for. “Shall we dig then pray or pray then dig?” His eyes flicked to O’Mally as she spoke his last question his paw remained steady despite the time spent hovering
Messages In This Thread
I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 19, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 19, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 20, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 20, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 20, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 24, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 24, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 28, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 02:17 PM