Haunted Wood Be free my little pest
261 Posts
Ooc —
since we agreed this was a fight thread I’ll start it off; I would say she’s not normally the strike first ask questions later, however she’s a new toon, feeling her way around, needing to fill out a personality and the growl set her off this time. If she gets beaten here she’ll likely be a little more cautious starting fights later but will still be up for more for sure.

Her white blue eyes caught the movement of something, it was 4 more laps of her tongue upon the waters surface before a low growl resonated in the air. Her hackles raised in response to the sound and her white teeth peeked out from below her dark lips as the rude tone filled the air. The water dripping from her muzzle making a soft pat pat upon the water below her.

She froze teeth bared deciding her next action, Only her white blue eyes shifted toward him, Her head and body remained frozen. She did not have to answer to him, and indeed she would not, words would not make a difference here. Her growl mingled in the air with the intruders.

She realized this one was not a male but another of those damnably large brutes that seemed to favour these parts. No matter she had fought this size of wolf before and came out on top…barely. Though this one appeared quite young yet, not quite reaching the size to the brute called Nyra. Though it likely would give Nyra a run for the money in the size department eventually.

She flew at the wolf just to the side of her aiming her jaws for a grab at the lower side of it’s throat, keeping to the side of the wolf, in doing so she protected her own throat by closing the distance between them swiftly.

Offering only her boney shoulders as an easy target, but attempting to shake her whole body if she connected making an easy grab even harder while putting her weight into her bite hopefully pulling the brute off balance.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 20, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 20, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 20, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 20, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 21, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 26, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 27, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 30, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 30, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - December 01, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - December 01, 2020, 11:10 PM