Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
261 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
feel free to jump in
looking for spars with her mostly but a friendly RP is welcome too or any type of RP really.

Black pads kissed the earth again and again, though leaves were falling and the path ahead was unbroken each steps was as silent as the owl flys. She practiced this skill everyday all day, So ghosting through the night would be second nature. However right now it was high noon though autumn allowed for long travel without the need to rest, like one had to in the summer heat.

Whrist was making her way across the teekon wilds, getting a good eyeful of the lands and wolves on her way through. So far she had not had good luck with the locals and she didn’t care, She didn’t need to make friends she needed to hone her body and her skills she needed to get stronger in order to be useful to her pack, she felt there was something coming on the horizon and she was going to know these lands and know her limits if it killed her, and well it might if she kept up her stream of luck.

She glanced around the area she found herself in and halted with a gasp this was the first time she saw a bison. So much bigger then a deer, now she just had to have one!! Not that she could take one on her own, maybe she’d bring a party here later. For the moment she stood watching the beasts graze unable to move further or tear her eyes from the pray that could likely turn killer, she couldn’t help but grin.
Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM