Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
He thought he was being rather polite to the strange woman who tried to wiggle her way into getting a meal off their prey. A rather understanding reason to decline the issued challenged to his fellow Kaistleoki inhabitant. Alas, it seems that his "kindness" wasn't reciprocated or even appreciated in any way. The rude woman chose not to say anything at all and began to make her way out of here. 

Not for the lack of a rude action taken place just within their sights.

Luckily for her, the wolves of the riverside pack understood many would come and go through these lands - they weren't officially claimed after all... but they would be rather protective over their prey - and so, at the action, Hieronymous simply stared, rolled his shoulders in a shrug and turned his attention onto Aliana. 

For her childish behaviour, let Ira, Speedy, and I know if you catch her anywhere near here again, okay? You did well. He smiled. The brunette had done well in catching the perpetrator as she did. Hiero was a rather relaxed kind of guy, but even to him there were certain behaviours he could not ignore - and that, just pinged him as some sort of Saints action, one of which a previous female of theirs would do to do the beach wolves.

Did you smell any pack scent on her? He was curious... it was suspiciously a lot like something that other Saints woman would do. A coward who never took no for an answer and would shit and piss all over others in a tantrum.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM