Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
A snort left Aliana as she watched the She-wolf give a somewhat stiff nod with such a neutral look, she’d as well been a boulder before turning and galloping away. She relaxed, fur smoothing down but her suspiciousness lingered. She was heading towards the mountains… Why? Her eyes narrowed questioningly—just what in the mountains did she need or more importantly, where was she going? 
Aliana wasn’t a Scout so she wasn’t going to waste her time tracking her, especially with a Rouge Bear on the loose. But she knew whatever the pack she came from, most likely she will pass through here again. Either because the Plains were a faster detour or to harass them and the Bison. This all boiled down to three words: 
What. A. Ass.

❝For her childish behavior, let Ira, Speedy, and I know if you catch her anywhere near here again, okay? You did well.❞

Aliana glanced at Hieronymous and nodded, I will, and thank you. When I spotted her, I noticed she was eyeing the Bison. All I did was say that these were Kaistleoki Hunting grounds and that I hope she was just passing through. No more. I wasn’t being aggressive. She threw a fit saying she didn’t smell any scent markings around and just overall being ignorant. Won’t be surprised if she crosses through again, just to be an ass. I have little patience for wolves like that...   

Next time, she might not give her the privilege of a warning. A good, sharp nip to the flank can get any wolf moving.

❝Did you smell any pack scent on her?❞

Aliana flicks a tongue over her thick nose,  remembering the scent,   Yeah, I did. It was subtle though. Either she’s left a pack several sun falls ago or she’s a scout that's been out for a while.   Maybe they should have asked what Pack she hailed from, but wouldn’t be surprised if she’d fabricated some kind of lie or just outright won't tell them. Her mother would have personally ground the information out of her, but Aliana wasn't her Mother.   She didn’t smell like Ursus though—I’d know the scent. It was another pack, one I haven't smelt before, personally. 

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM